I came across an intriguing eBook called CLICK–>>“The Singularity Is Near”” by author Ray Kurzweil written in 2005. “The Singularity” is a term given to the birth of robotics and AI (Artificial Intelligence) that will supersede humanity’s biological limitations. Computer power will exponentially deliver a far superior type of mechanics that hopefully will serve our needs. Singularity will change how fundamentally we work, live and perceive our world.
What then is the “Singularity”? It’s a future period during which the pace of technological change will be so rapid, it’s impact so deep, that human life will be irreversibly transformed. Hopefully for the better…I am not yet convinced I like this.
What got me a little more anxious is, I was on IMDb the movie site and saw that a movie starring Johnny Depp and Morgan Freeman called CLICK->>“Transcendence” is going to be in cinemas in 2014 and is pretty much based on “The Singularity”. I read the book. The movie is approaching…and next we’ll see robots at our door step wanting to cut the lawn. Good grief! [Just saw the movie…ehh! was ok 9 July 2014]
It seems that all this is done in secrecy, until it falls down amongst us, with little to no discussion about its moral sanction. Remembering that humans are at the top of the food chain here.
What pings me off is that there will be no distinction, post-Singularity, between human and machine or between physical and virtual reality…good one…does that exclude the one “God”; the universal intelligence and creator of all things? Hmm…? Interesting times…
Just came across this article. It has the military complex building nano beetles..one guess why. Click here to see it in operation.
click to enlarge
8. Climate Change Fraudulent – How the UN is a puppet of world governments agenda. Christopher Booker, author of “The Real Global Warming Disaster,” estimated that carbon permits traded in global exchanges such as the European Union Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading System, then estimated worth an estimated $126 billion, stood be valued in the trillions, “making carbon the most valuable traded commodity in the world,” outpacing even oil.
“Forget Big Oil: the new world power is Big Carbon,” Booker wrote. “Truly it has been a miracle of our time that they have managed to transform carbon dioxide, a gas upon which all life on earth depends, into a ‘pollutant,’ worth more than diamonds, let alone oil”. WND reported in 2009 a Mumbai-based Indian multinational conglomerate with business ties to Pachauri stood to make several hundred million dollars in European Union carbon credits simply by closing a steel production facility in Britain with the loss of 1,700 jobs.
The Tata Group headquartered in Mumbai had been calculated to receive windfall profits of up to £1.2 billion from closing the Corus Redcar steelmaking plant in Britain. About half of the savings was expected to result from cashing in on carbon credits granted the steelmaker by the European Union under the EU’s emissions trading scheme, or ETS.
This brings me to the closure of Australian companies: 1 GM Holden. 2. Toyota. 3. Ford. et al….makes me wonder what’s behind this. Oh yes..they give the standard line “too expensive to trade here”…but, this is getting to be normal practice, with hundreds of thousands of workers out of work.
9. Italian Senator – Speaks about Chemtrails – Italian Senator Domenico Scilipoti has recently requested that the Italian government, through the Prime Minister, publish declassified documents about chemtrails …continued
10. NASA Admits to Chemtrails – lady rings NASA and he openly admits there is nothing wrong with poisoning the population. What a numb nut.
11. Alien – Is this a soft disclosure? Latest video of an alien. Looks so real. Decide for yourself.
12. Weird Cloud – First cloud to fall to earth and just sit there.
14. Black Goo (6/1/18)Bases at Woodborough – Harald Kautz Vella – Black Goo is referenced in movies like “Prometheus” and “Lucy” – this is a must see presentation and the most up to date information in regards to the crazies we are all experiencing.
15. Climate change – 11/1/18 – independent scientists that aren’t affiliated with politics.