The Jesuits are the folk running the whole show world-wide since time immemorial. Here is a video of Karen Hudes talking about this invisible (not for long) group. She says a lot about them in relation to humanity and how we’ve been duped. Money makes the world go ’round. The obvious is we need financial security. It’s been set up that way, unfortunately. Money has been taken away from us. BEFORE ZIONISM, MOST CHRISTIANS AND JEWS WERE PRO-PALESTINIAN
Few people realize that, as recently as 120 years ago, virtually every religious Jew was essentially anti-Zionist. Orthodox Jews agreed that, because of their sins, God allowed their ancestors’ expulsion into the world. They also agreed it was God’s will that they remain in exile and not return to Palestine until collective repentance had occurred. They agreed, as Jeremiah warned, that they should not listen to the rebellious voice of those who advised them, contrary to God’s decree, to return to Jerusalem and retake the land. (Jer. 29:8-9) Instead, they should wait until the Messiah comes. He would reinvigorate their piety and lead them once again to their promised land…More..
1. 9/11 – How It Was Done ———————————– Detailed and comprehensive. A must read.
2. Questions by Brass et al ———————————- Ones on our side..911 details –
3. History of the Jesuits ————————————– Summary
4. The Jesuit Oath ——————————————— Detailed description of their oath
5. International Common Law Court Of Justice ———- this court is starting to get teeth.
6. Pope Francis ————————————————- in court over child abuse…
7. Behind the Green Mask ———————————— Agenda 21 – Rosa Koire talks about
8. Agenda 21 ——————————————————Behind the Green Mask – UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.—-Rosa Koire
9. Karen Hudes ———————————————— exposé on the Jesuits and their reach