This is a curious and revealing article. It suggests and alleges (we have to say alleges due to the legal ramifications.) that actors or as they are called ‘crisis actors’ are being used in the war games, namely Social Networks, Media, Newspapers and any outlet for the public to absorb and adopt a side…their side, politically or otherwise. This smoke and mirrors planned screenplay is acted out in front of us much like a movie set. We don’t know whether major events for example: OBL is really dead or the 911 fiasco is real or any global event whether it has indeed happened at all. We watch TV, go to the movies without ever questioning what influence it has on our decision making abilities to make an informed choice based on real facts. We make strong views based on ideology presented by images on our screens. It seems harmless. No one is twisting your arm to form an opinion, but think of this for a moment. We cry when we see a sad love affair fall, or we get angry at some injustice metered out on an innocent by stander. So if images on TV can move us in such a powerful way to the point that we get emotional reactions, then why couldn’t this form dictate what you should feel, what and when to buy some material artifact. How far will these people stoop to con the pubic is astounding. The shear volume of ‘crisis actors’ required to perform this task deserves an Oscar. Now there’s an idea. How about we organise one.
* THE CRISIS ACTORS MOVIE AWARDS *
1.Best Movie Dupe Award
2. Best Photoshop Award.
3. Best Troll Award.
4. Best Graphics using CGI Award.
5. Best Actor In Politics Award.
6. Best Bullshit Policy Award.
There’s too much to write about this so I’ve added this link…here.
2. Moon Landing Hoax – The Van Allen Belt – is a belt that is impossible to navigate through with any craft as it has charged particles surrounding the entire earth, that when these charged particles hit metal turn to x-ray and toast the metal. No craft can go through this belt. Ever! How far reaching is this phenomenon? and how far back does it go? Could the movie “Matrix” be more about truth than fiction? How real was the killing of Jews? How real is ISIS in Iraq? The list could go on and on!