When aluminium is mined, there are two toxic waste chemicals produced that are classified as such, yet when put into the water supply is deemed safe…go figure1. water fluoridation chemicals are hazardous industrial waste bi-products
2. water fluoridation violates medical ethics
3. professionals worldwide oppose water fluoridation?Australia is in the extreme minority when it comes to forced fluoridation of water supplies
4. fluoridation chemicals are added to drinking water, there is no adequate margin of safety to protect the entire population
5. there are many legitimate ethical, medical and scientific reasons to oppose water fluoridation
6. various Australian State Government legislation protects water supply authorities, and the State, from legal actions in regard to the fluoridation of water supplies
7. Europe has no fluoridated water and has significantly no more dental decay tooth.
8. Fluoridation is UNETHICAL because:
- It violates the individual’s right to informed consent to medication.
- The municipality cannot control the dose of the patient.
- The municipality cannot track each individual’s response.
- It ignores the fact that some people are more vulnerable to fluoride’s toxic effects than others.
- It violates the Nuremberg code for human experimentation.